Japanese Used cars

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Used Toyota Corolla, a Hot Cake in Afghanistan

Islamic Republic of Afghanistan commonly known as Afghanistan is a beautiful country with worth watching mountains. The people of Afghanistan are very talented and loving. Despite of the positive points the land of Afghans also has a major negative impact over the world. The civil wars and many other things have badly hurt the image of Afghanistan’s people. Many of the industries have ended their production or manufacturing in Afghanistan due to continuously getting worst economic conditions. Although Afghanistan has been facing some troubles for many past years due to civil war yet the country has some bright areas to look.
Despite of unsupportable conditions, some businesses are flourishing there and the business of used cars is one of them. I think this is better to say that the business of used Toyota Corolla cars is making progress by leaps and bounds. “We have been driving Corollas here even before it was produced in Japan” a joke by a thirty years old Afghan man. But it seems very true when you have a glance on all the roads of Afghanistan. 

One of the dealers in Afghanistan told us that he has been selling used cars since 20 years and the 50 to 60% of the sold cars were used Toyota Corollas. He also added that people have very less chance here to live a happy life because of fewer chances to earn money. Corolla is a hot cake and certainly it has a solid reason.  Its reliability, high fuel efficiency and low price are the best features of this Toyota Car. Toyota Corolla comes in various shapes and colors including black, blue, green, yellow or white in the land of Afghans.
Between the 10 minutes of our drive we counted 194 Corollas and 102 other cars. Owners of the cars love their Corollas and decorate them with different types of stickers. I read different types of sentences on these cars like “This is my Corolla” “My Corolla is My Mother’s Prayer” “I love Corolla”.

“Corolla is the car of people, it does not consume too much gas” said by the head of Kabul traffic police General Asadullah Khan. He also added that 80% corollas are driven among the 7000,000 vehicles.  
“The fee of custom for imported cars in Afghanistan is $5,000 adding 1,500 for licensing with variable range of taxes” said by Nabizada who usually sells 5 cars a day. He also added that we used to sell 10 cars per day but now due to the civil war the quantity has dropped down to only 5/day.
A dealer who has sold at least 10,000 cars in the capital city of Afghanistan Mr Shaker Bakhter said that people in west spend their money for dance parties and bowling but we invest in what is useful.

After visiting Afghanistan and had a survey of most used cars, I found that there is a great potential in the business of selling Japanese used vehicles.

Article Source:- Used Toyota Corolla, a Hot Cake in Afghanistan At Examiner.com  

2 comments:

  1. How Mr Benjamin Lee service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to Mr Benjamin service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to this funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 5 working days just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% rate and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact this funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on { 247officedept@gmail.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.  

    ReplyDelete